Every European country is governed by its own indigenous leaders
Whoever thinks Yorùbá region is too small to stand on its own, think again.
Some of the countries below with their individual population stats have been quoted to make the average Yorùbá appreciate that the total population of Odùduwà land also falls among those countries. Yorùbá land is actually larger than a good number of these nations in our list.
Population relative to Yorùbá
governed by Austrian Germans
governed by Belgians
governed by Croats
governed by Czechs
governed by English
governed by French
governed by Germans
governed by Greeks
governed by Hungarians
governed by Italians
governed by Dutch
governed by Poles or Polish
governed by Romanians
governed by Russians
governed by Spaniards
governed by Swiss
to be governed by Yorùbá
In Africa, these tiny countries and municipalities readily come to mind: Benin Republic, Togo, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Cameroon; even Ghana, to name just a few. The proposed Yorùbá republic is larger than anyone of these countries, and can be autonomous.
Sending newsletters via contact configurations to the sites ofbusiness organizations via all countries and domain zones of the world in any languages.
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY CONTACT FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the feedback forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our software in automatic mode with a rate of a few thousand feedback forms per 1 minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the e-mails including your cooperation offers are sent to the e-mails of firms.
When sending mailing by contact feedback forms, it turns out that each internet resource sends a message to its own e-mail and, therefore, all messages arrive in the inbox of the exact email in which the company is ready to receive the business information.
Fast 100% informing of businesses and internet resource owners about new business offers.
Search of new customers that other types of advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding customers that cannot be found through other types of advertisements.
1.100-percent delivery of commercial offers.
2.Increase of the client base.
3. Increase of the your market share.
4.Mailings based on topics and regionality.
5. Sending offers to directors.
6. Conducting tenders and studying demand.
7. Conducting marketing research.
8. Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
9. Quick notification.
11. Entering the international markets.
1.When sending mailing by feedback forms, all e-mails arrive in the inbox. When sending e-newsletters, this can reach up to five percent.
2.When sending mailing by contact forms it is possible to send a few million letters per 24 hours to inbox folders. When sending e-newsletters a few thousands arrive in the inboxes, the remaining ones often either do not reach or arrive in the spam.
3. When sending mailing by contact forms a message does not get blocked by mails because it is sent from different websites. When sending e-newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is sent will be in “BAN”.
4. When sending mailing by contact forms the very little amount of macros is used to form headings and text of the letter. When sending bulk e-mails, it is necessary to use «macros» (synonyms) for each phrase and create thousands various headings.
5. A lot of businesses try to hide their electronic address and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending mass e-mails, your cooperation offer can be delivered to every employee of the company, (which causes irritation) compared to mailing by contact forms where the message is received at the e-mail specifically set up for cooperation offers.
7.50% of corporate emails are located on free mail systems, they are badly “searchable” by email, but when sending mailing by contact forms through these e-mail servers, all letters are 100-percent delivered to the recipients.
8. Only 30%-40% of firms get into the directories within 2-3 years, and the rest are already located in our VOIS databases and are waiting for your cooperation offers.
It turns out that that e-mails of businesses from directories are filled with spam, and therefore they will not have such result as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our new WHOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the body or headings of the letter can be sent through contact forms. When sending e-mail newsletters, such messages either do not reach the recipient or end up in spam.
The list of stop words of mails includes almost all words and phrases that encourage your potential customers to take actions.
1. Searching for new clients.
2. Quick informing of marketplaces about new business offers.
3. Reaching out directors.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for customers in other countries.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your messages and business offers to millions of companies around all countries in the world.
Every site sends a e-mail to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an ideal way in in terms of conducting various researches of marketing, surveys and studies of social opinion on anytype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will will be absolutely sure that your message has been delivered to 100% of consumers of your service and product and if a service or product is “badly promoted”, then the potential issue lies in in something else, for example in cost.
At the same time, within one week you will see real demand for your products and services, you will not need to spend funds on rent and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing events.
3.Mailing by contact forms is the most economical and quickest way to get your service or product to the international markets.
4. Mailing by contact forms is an excellent tool for conducting various tenders.
5.Weekly update of the database, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new Internet resources, appear all over the world every day, and you, get potentially new customers.
6. Full geographical scope for all countries of the world.
7. We offer clients that are not available through other advertisement.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be able to get to that part of your customers, that are impossible to find in automatic mode in another way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a cooperation offer to those potential clients that were earlier unavailable due to mail filters while sending e-mail newsletters.
In the markets, there is a very paradoxical situation: organisations that got into the directories are literally spammed with all sorts of cooperation offers while very little e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technology of solving the captcha.
There are special services for decoding numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs a dollar to solve thousand captchas.
It turns out that, processing a million websites our program decrypts 1 million CAPTCHAs, which costs 1000 $ only to unravel captcha/CAPTCHA, and we provide this free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by contact forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate individuals, but to entire collectives, for instance domain .com, where more than 150 million cooperational firms from all countries of the world are accumulated (we have got samples of them from international zones for every state).
10. Mailing by feedback forms also includes a subtype of SMS mailing
E-mail that is linked to the contact form is the main email of organisations through which orders and commercial offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for phones as it is necessary to respond to the messages fast so as not to misplace the application or the relevance of the commercial offer.
11. The base of countries also includes all joint organisations from all over the world working with or closely related to this country, for instance, diasporas and national communities.
Sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-newsletters, therefore search engine sanctions and “Ban” do not apply to them.
Mail service delivers the data of messages to the inbox folder, as it passes through the “warm channel” from the new IP address of the website to the corporate email of the same site.
Simply speaking, these mailings “live in letters” and e-mail filters do not respond to them, because mails have trust in communication channels between internet resources and corporate electronic addresses.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a request by feedback form.
MORE THAN 2000 WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAINS AND COUNTRIES.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + headings, the main goal is to interest the customer, and they will read the rest on your website.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, enter the necessary requests into the search engine and choose the most successful ones.
The headings are substituted by a carousel from .txt file.
Only text messages are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are all “clickable”. If the customer needs pictures or more specific information, then you should forward the future customer to visit your site.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the contact form.
Your contact details:
Fields to fill in:
Mailbox for automatic responces:
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/